Image Map

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Sunday Scoop!



I love me some Sundays! I get to take a deep breath, look at my week ahead, and tell myself, "You CAN conquer this week!" I also LOVE linking up with The Teaching Trio for Sunday Scoop!! I am ready to take this last (insane, crazy, chaotic, fun filled) week before break on!




HAVE TO:
I have to finish my Christmas shopping! Leave it to me to still have lots to do and only two weeks left! Luckily, I know just what I need for most everyone. There is something about the hustle and bustle of being around all the holiday shoppers that I love/hate to put myself into! I also have to get laundry done. It is my most dreaded chore. Surviving the week is a MUST! There are too many fun things to do at school that I have to make it to Friday at 2:45. Then HELLO Christmas Break!

HOPE TO:
I have a list bigger than Santa's list I am sure of it! Between shopping, preparing for the holidays, lesson plans, activities for my kiddos, and more, I feel like I will never reach the end ;) I hope to do a little R&R this week as well! Sometimes I forget to take my chill pill and end up frazzled: NOT THIS WEEK!!

HAPPY TO DO:
Is there anything better than a potluck?!?! YES! A Potluck & Ugly Christmas Sweater Party!!! One of my most favorite days of the year!!!!! I go a little untraditional and opt for a tree skirt and holiday shirt and this year I am SO excited! I got my new skirt and am beyond ready to spin around the halls in it!!!! Plus, eating yummy food that lasts us the whole week???? DOUBLE WIN!!

I can already assume that this week is going to be filled with lots for all teachers! Here is a friendly reminder: YOU ARE AMAZING AND YOU CAN DO IT!!!!


What does your week look like??? Don't forget to link up and share!

2 comments: