Image Map

Monday, December 28, 2015

Who Doesn't Like Cute Shirts??

If you know me, you know I LOVE tshirts. Long sleeved, short sleeved, you name it, I love it! I have a few drawers thag are dedicated soley to tshirts. My grade school, high school, and college tshirts definitely take the majority! However, I have so many other fun tshirts that are perfect for everyday wear!

One shirt I want to brag about for a hot second is my Teacher Blogger shirt that I got for FREE (yes, reread that) from A+ Images! They had an amazing promotion earlier this year that allowed teacher bloggers to design their short based off of their logo and colors! The ease of ordering and QUICKNESS with shipping are two amazing reasons why I loved working with them! The shirt was amazingly soft and exactly what I pictured! The quality of my blog design was picture perfect!! I can't wait to work with them again and HIGHLY recommend them for your next shirt order!




THANKS AGAIN A+ Images for keeping me stylish and being so awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment