Image Map

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sunday Scoop: March 6



It isn't just any Sunday, it is the Sunday of a 3 day weekend! So really, it is like an extra Saturday, right ;) Anyway, today is the day to link up with Teaching Trio for Sunday Scoop! I love this link up and getting to see what other awesome teachers are doing or plan to do for the week!!!



HAVE TO DO:
Finish Dr. Seuss plans. We are starting our Dr. Seuss two week unit and I could not be more excited!!! I cannot wait to get the room decorated and ready and all of the lessons up and started! It will be a little Seussy in Room 103!!!!! I also have to build my new organizer that will hopefully keep me prepped and ready week by week ;) ANNNND I have laundry that is long over due to get done!

HOPE TO DO:
I hope to get my closet reorganized for spring clothes! Love the switch out and seeing the brighter colors (I may be guilty of a very black winter wardrobe)! I also hope that I will get to be outside more! I would love to get some miles in outdoors, because everyone knows outdoor miles feel SO much better than indoor miles!!

LOVE TO DO:
I can't wait to get a mani and pedi with my blogging twin! Some much needed relaxation and twin time! A little pampering never hurt anyone, right ;)


Thanks for checking out my scoop!! Make sure and head back to Teaching Trio to link up and share yours!!!

1 comment:

  1. Come on Spring!! Love the idea of fresh spring clothes!! And can't wait for a little pampering!!!

    ReplyDelete