Image Map

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday Scoop: 1/17/16



Okay ya'll, I am getting a little worried at how fast these weeks are flying by! Trying not to blink as much because time is going too fast! However, it is Sunday and there is nothing better than a Sunday on a three day weekend!! There is also nothing better to DO on a Sunday (especially a FREEZING Sunday) than link up with Teaching Trio for Sunday Scoop!!!





Have to Do: I have to finish my 100th Day plans! How crazy is it that we are so close to 100 days of school?!? Our 100th day will be Friday, January 29th. Prepare for the crazy!!! I have to start Grad School this week! What is more fun than teaching at a school all day???? Answer: going BACK to school during the night ;) I also have to decide what hairstyle I am going to go with because these long locks are dragging your girl down! To chop, chop, chop or to go with just a trim???

Hope to Do: I hope to relax and tackle my to do list on my day off! I also hope to FINALLY get a manicure. It has been like, 4 weeks since I decided to treat myself and I have YET to make an appointment. Hopefully can check that off by the end of the week ;)

Love to Do: I will LOVE snuggling up on the couch all day Sunday/Monday because it will be too cold for this girl to be outdoors. Netflix will be my go-to along with some caffeine! 

Thanks for checking out my scoop!! Be sure to head back to Teaching Trio to link up and share!!!

Stay warm, friends!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness..100th day plans! I hear ya! We are also planning a February count down to Leap Day. So much planning and time is just flying by!
    Good luck! I look forward to your pictures on IG!
    Em
    Curious Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm needing a haircut and manicure too. There just never seems like enough time to get everything in. Post pictures when you pick a cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100th day plans, right there with ya! Can't wait to celebrate with our kinders and firsties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grad school? I used to crab and crab all day about having to go to school after school. Then, when I got there I always LOVED it. It always seemed to energize me. Best wishes for successful grad school classes!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete