Image Map

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sunday Scoop-1/3/16



Happy first Sunday of the New Year! It was a busy end of the year with all of the holidays, LOTS of family time, new excitements, and a massive power outage!!!! Ringing in the New Year, I am ready for a positive, exciting year full of pushing myself and taking risks! What better way to start the first full week of January than by linking up with The Teaching Trio for Sunday Scoop!






Have to do:
Lessons plans! First week back with kiddos starts Tuesday, so I need to finish my plans up! I also have to get my January box out of storage and take it to school with me so I can get stations ready for the week. And lastly, MAKE A BUDGET. I did a pretty good job last year saving money but would love to do an even better job this year! 

Hope to do:
I hope to get a manicure some time this week! This girl's nails are in some dire need of some pampering! I also hope to survive the week since it will be the first time back in two weeks!!!

Love to do:
Read a book. I would love to head to the library and choose a book to read this week for relaxation and winding down. I love reading and I think incorporating a book a week to help unwind after a day would be awesome!

Thanks for checking out my Sunday Scoop! What are your haves, hopes, and loves?! Make sure to head back on over to The Teaching Trio to share and link up :)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck this week! This first week back in January is always the hardest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you on needing a manicure! I hope to do that as well this week. Now, to finish January prep!
    Have a great week back.
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading is such a good idea!!!! Sorry we missed our manicure date;(

    ReplyDelete