Image Map

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sunday Scoop 1/24/2015



Happy Sunday! Time to link up with Teaching Trio for this week's Sunday Scoop!! The weeks are going by so fast and my kiddos are getting so smart! Time may need to slow down a bit.








Have to do:
I have to finalize my 100th day plans! Friday marks 100 days of school! We will have plenty of fun including a 100th day FASHION SHOW! I need to finish some assignments for my Grad School class and work out because Spring Break is right around the corner!!

Hope to do:
My teaching bestie Beginnings with Baer and I have started a new weekly post on Mondays that give you a preview of what we will be working on in our classrooms for the week (Peek at My Week)! We HOPE that there will be some interest into making it a linky because we want to know what others are doing in their class! I also hope to FINALLY get the manicure that has been on my scoop for about two weeks ;)

Love to do:
Start planning for our District's Kindergarten Fair! Last year I got to be on the planning committee for the Kindergarten Fair and learned SO much! This year, I was invited again and am SUPER excited to get even more involved in planning :)


Thanks for checking out my scoop! Make sure to share your scoop and link up with Teaching Trio!!

No comments:

Post a Comment