Image Map

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

TUESDAY TELL ALL!!

So excited to join the linky party hosted by My Day In K and Teach, Talk, Inspire!!!


Summer has always been my favorite part of the year!! Soaking up the sun, nothing that HAS to be done. What a time to live ;) As much as I loved summer before, I never appreciated summer as much until I started my first year teaching. I actually lasted a pretty good amount of time before I felt like I needed that summer break. Once April hit, it's all my kinders and I could think of!!!






This week for Tuesday Tell All, the topic is Summer Snapshot!! Love this theme! This summer, I am busy nannying and hanging at a pool, however, my FAVORITE summer snapshots would include my past trips to South Haven, MI! Florida is my spring break time, so getting to vacation closer to home with warm weather, shopping, and the beach is a pretty good summer activity ;)



Every year since 8th grade, I have gone to South Haven with one of my best girlfriends and her family. Once we turned 16, we were allowed to take our own car up so that we could stop for some AMAZING outlet malls. Who doesn't love a good outlet mall?? Over the course of the years, I am sure I have spent plenty of money, but it was vacation so it doesn't count, right ;)


We rent a beach house and spend a week getting our tan on, watching BEAUTIFUL sunsets, and enjoying ourselves!! Nothing is more relaxing than a break from reality! Each year, we find more and more cute local stores and make it a goal to try something new! I will never forget my first time (and last!!!) trying oysters! Over the years some of the 'South Haven Bucket List' items we have done are: gone kayaking, gone fishing, picked blueberries, went on a winery hop, and changed a tire (not planned)! I cannot wait to continue to add to our lists of firsts!!



As the year winded down, I could not help but think about this coming summer and the fun that was going to be had!! Counting down the days :)

That is my Tuesday Tell All Summer Snapshot!! Thanks for reading and be sure to link up and check out all the other amazing blogs!!!!!




11 comments:

  1. That's the joy in visiting the same place year after year, isn't it? All the memories you have encourage you to go again and make new ones, even changing my first flat tire memories. I think I'd like to try the winery hop and outlet mall there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun vacation to look forward to every year! And that sunset picture is amazing! Thanks for sharing.
    Andrea
    Always Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sunset pictures are beautiful!
    Summer sunshine is the BEST!
    Kellee

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely tradition- here's to ticking more things off this summer! Have an awesome time
    xX Laura Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics! Great memories! Thanks for sharing!
    All the best,
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Congrats on making it through with your kinders in your first year! I totally understand them being ready for summer since April! :)
    Erin
    Very Perry Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who knew!!! I have been there!!! Love learning a little something about you that I didn't know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That all sounds so amazing!! It sounds like you have some fabulous memories there!

    Shine on in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful pictures! We love to vacation in Florida, too! Thanks for sharing all the fun you had on your trip!
    Ashley and Brooklynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Molly, every time I visit your blog it just makes me smile, I love the design! Your pictures are absolutely beautiful. I love that tradition. My group of friends from college and I always like to plan a getaway at least once a year to spend time together. With everyone always being so busy it's a nice tradition to keep so that we can just enjoy each other. Sounds like you do the same thing. Thanks for taking the time to link up with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great vacation pics! Sounds like you have lots of great summer memories already! Love the first's list, and the unplanned tire change, lol. Have a great time on your shopping/beach trip this year! It is so wonderful to have something to look forward to each year! So great to "meet" a fellow K teacher!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete