Image Map

Friday, July 24, 2015

Five for Friday!!

Happy Friday!!! Once again, it is time to link up Doodle Bugs Teaching with for Five for Friday linky party!!! I don't know about you but these weeks seem to be FLYING by!!




This week I feel like so much has happened!!! I love getting to reflect back and check out the highlights of my and YOUR week!!!!!




The launch of Kinder Tribe Collab blog happened!!!! I am so excited to be a part of 16 authors who will be posting weekly through this amazing blog. Not only that, but there will be a post a week written by one our amazing Kinder Tribe teachers from our facebook! Our tribe has been SUCH a supportive, positive, and exciting group to be a part of and to collaborate with!!!!! Stay on the lookout for more Kinder Tribe posts!!!! We also have AMAZING giveaways so head over to enter when you finish linking up! Trust me, you don't want to miss out!! #findyourtribe




I got my first NAEIR order!!!!! If you haven't signed up for their teacher program, GO DO IT!!! For my first order I didn't go too crazy, but I did score two Scotch Pro laminators for 20 dollars! Now I will keep my original at home, take one to work, and share the other with a friend!! I can't wait to go back at look at some more goodies to get!!!



I got to spend QUITE a few days at the pool finally. It has not been a sunny summer so every chance I get to go to the pool, I take!!!!! It's safe to say I am making up for the lack of sun glow I had!





I went to do a little retail therapy last night AND got my shipment of Piko shirts!!! Check out the adorable new bag I scored for quite the discount at TJ Maxx!! Can you tell I was feeling stripes??? If you haven't tried Piko shirts, you need to!! Their shirts are SO comfortable, loose, and easy to pair with anything!! They had a great sale going on (25% off of total order!!!!) so I may have gone a little crazy! 





We got news that we can go into our school starting at 7 next week!!! Since I am nannying everyday at 11, I am going to be able to knock out a few hours in the AM before heading off for one, final vacation for the summer!!


Thanks for checking out my week!!!! Can't wait to see how yours was!! Don't forget to link back up :)

4 comments:

  1. Where do you get your Piko shirts from? Those look awesome!
    I have a great respect for teachers who are not allowed in their classroom over the summer! I don't know how you guys do it! We are allowed in any time we want...we have keys to the building, and we can go even if there's no one else there. I've gone at least 10 times this summer. I don't know how I'd survive if I couldn't go in!

    Carlee Van Ness
    The Kindergarten Press
    www.kindergartenpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your kinder tribe-- it is so organized. Do you know if there is a 4th grade tribe or an ESL tribe?

    My Bright Blue House

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Piko tops!!! The striped one is too cute!! Have fun going back to your classroom...I went back to mine this week and it sent me straight back into go mode! :) Good luck!!! -Kristen
    Moore to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to have found my #kindertribe!!! I'm so excited to help build each other up! Looks like an awesome pool you get to visit, I don't blame you for wanting to be there every single day!! I JUST got my NAEIR account set up and I have no idea what to buy!! You're so lucky to be able to get back into your classroom!! We usually can't get in the building until it's time for us to head back!
    Thank you so much for sharing your 5, I always enjoy getting to learn more about you my friend!!

    Erin
    Kindergarten Dragons

    ReplyDelete