Image Map

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sunday Scoop!

After this holiday weekend, I could definitely use some rest and relaxation! Love taking a glimpse of my upcoming week so that I know what I have coming up and enjoy seeing what everyone else is up to! Linking up Teaching Trio for Sunday Scoop!!!





Have: I have got to finish sorting out my units for the year and centers that go with it!! I am ready to get this year started ORGANIZED and without having to spend my Sunday nights finishing prep work!! I need to get Milo (my jeep) cleaned up!! With all the rain, my kids have tracked a bit of mud in! I can't wait to vacuum, spray, and wash my little blue beauty!! I am excited to get my posting on Blogger and Instagram on a daily basis! Las t week I posted about my July goals and so far, so good!! Can't wait to keep it up!

Hope: I hope to get to go to the pool and layout!! We have been missing the suns beautiful rays, so here's to hoping he is ready to shine! I also hope to find my sister's wedding dress! So far we have been to one shop and we are loving the process! A few more appointments this week and HOPEFULLY we will be saying YES to the dress!

Happy: I am happy to do some shopping!! With some hot and humid weather that I KNOW will be here for the beginning of the year (and for vacation!), I want to get some work appropriate yet functional clothes so I won't be dying of heat stroke the first week of school! Any excuse to shop is a good one, right ;)

Thanks for reading and don't forget to link up!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha love that I'm not the only one who has to clean my car. It's a hot mess!!! Loved reading your Sunday Scoop! Have fun dress shopping with your sister! So fun!
    Marisa
    Yee-Haw in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete